Do you want to quit smoking? Take advantage of personal meetings focused on your needs. They’re free!
These meetings address various aspects of stopping smoking:
- Nicotine withdrawal
- Remaining a nonsmoker!
- A prescription for pharmacological aids (nicotine patches and gums) reimbursed by the RAMQ
Information and appointments:
- CLSC of Côte-des-Neiges: 514-735-8531 ext. 2850
- CLSC Metro: 514-934-0354 ext. 7399
- CLSC of Park-Extension: 514-273-9591 ext. 6301
OTHER RESOURCES FOR QUITTING SMOKING
- The Better Living Without Smoking Centre (514) 849-3804
- The Cancer Prevention Centre of the Jewish General Hospital (514) 340-8222, ext. 23970
- Quit Smoking Line 1 866 527-7383
- Quit Smoking Web site www.jarrete.qc.ca